INTEX Pull-out Sofa Inflatable Queen Bed: Review & Demo

Review of the Intex Inflatable Pull-out Sofa and Bed (http://amzn.to/2CR516X). The pull-out bed is queen sized with overall dimensions of 76 inches x 87 inches x 26 inches. In this video I do an unboxing, overview of features, and show how to inflate this couch and queen bed combo correctly.

**Intex Inflatable Sofa and Pull-Out Bed: http://amzn.to/2CR516X

I personally really like inflatable furniture and couches for everyday use, as they are comfortable, never “wear out”, and are easily deflated and portable. The price for inflatable beds, couches, and lounge chairs have come down significantly, making it a great budget alternative to traditional furniture.

The most important thing to note with inflatable furniture, is that over-inflation is the usual cause of damaged air furniture or mattresses. Be sure to inflate to only 80% capacity the first time and allow the material to stretch over a few days before inflating to the full 90% capacity. The remaining 10% is used for changes in ambient air temperature which can expand or contract the air furniture.

**INTEX Inflatable Sofa and Queen Pull-Out Bed: http://amzn.to/2CR516X

–VIDEO Review on Intex Dura-Beam Deluxe Pillow Raised Airbed: https://youtu.be/v4odkSoG_wM?list=PL4h4fBtsY3KvwnB0aYuD5MUg-x5_pQ86S

–PLAYLIST on all AFire Marketing Product Reviews: https://goo.gl/2m925m

Thanks for Watching, and don’t forget to Like, Share, and Subscribe!

MOST POPULAR Videos: https://goo.gl/DWoLwi
ALL PLAYLISTS: https://goo.gl/SOHWma

Check out AFire Marketing Here:
YouTube: https://goo.gl/u47Tf4
Facebook: https://goo.gl/DakIAk
Google+: https://goo.gl/mpxLN5

All Rights Reserved © 2017 Afire Marketing – Duplication, transfer or reuse of this material or excerpts thereof, is prohibited. Send inquiries for use of this material to Afire Marketing.

Comments

jul4l00k says:

great presentation, thanks a lot, I see how to use it now. XDD

Hailey Michelle says:

Seriously, sooooo helpful. I would’ve popped my new sofa if it weren’t for you making this video. Thank you!

Austin Meyer says:

Hello I was wondering what the width is, just to make sure. Thanks!

kiran ravindranath says:

well explained video thank you so much

stargateandsc2 says:

Super helpful thanks for making this vid 🙂

Gert Sander Silm says:

Im gonna go camping.
*takes with him a huge tent a couch a table a power generator and a tv.*

TheJcb290 says:

Such a great video, thank you!
I was about to buy it but I just decided not to do it since the material is PVC which is one of the most toxic materials for humans and the environment, I really wish they made this sofa bed of a non toxic material.

 Write a comment

*

Do you like our videos?
Do you want to see more like that?

Please click below to support us on Facebook!