A video on lesson learned by buying and owning a L shaped sectional (sofa). I’ll details what I learned over 2.5 years owning this Bassett L-Sectional (sofa). I’m not pleased with the results of my sofa so I thought I share what I learned to help others.
1) Price doesn’t guarantee good quality
2) Buy leather ( Full Grain, Top Grain are the best quality) all the way around of tears or cracks can happen.
3) Dye on leather quality (some fade and comes off). This can be very noticeable on dark color sofa i.e. the one in the video)
4) Seats Sags over time. Cushions support lacks.
5) Back support lacks.
6) Workmanship of sofa, look carefully in store. I learned mines in this video built quality lacks just from day one. Some zippers aren’t zipping back up after 1 year.
7) Note the motorized can break down so note where you buy these and take note of warranty. Consider manual reclining option.
8) Best to buy once seemed and tested. Try it out before buying. Buying online for furniture is not recommended.
9) Sectionals are hard to move and clean around.
10) Price has a higher price than loveseat and Sofas